Do you have problems studying for JC Economics? Do you feel that you have worked hard for JC Economics but still fail to ace for it?
As it is a new subject, many students find it difficult to comprehend the knowledge of Economics and excel in it even if they put in tremendous effort in the study for Economics. It is advisable for students to seek for economics tuition if they face problems in their study for Economics in the following areas:
1) The understanding of economic principles and its applications for questions.
2) The understanding of the requirements of the essay writing questions and the quick derivation of a structure for the essay.
3) The development of diagrams and description of diagram to support economic causation.
4) The development of explanation, evaluation and analysis that is required in essay writing for JC Economics.
5) The proper and effective answering techniques for questions that require technical writing
6) The application of economics concept to the CSQs so as to show analysis and evaluation
7) The enrichment of knowledge on economic issues of the local economy, the regional economies and the global economy and on how it is applied for A level Economics examination.
We understand these problems in studying for economics and we assure all JC Economics students that our economics tuition by Economicsfocus is effective and well organized to help them overcome these problems.
Why our Economics tuition is so effective?
Students of Economicsfocus who join our Economics tuition will be effectively prepared for examination with our:
1) In-house designed materials that consist of quick revisionary notes for conceptual explanation and vast examples of JC Economics essays and case study questions to make students more exam-oriented and less apprehensive of the A Level Economics examination.
2) Emphasis on the nurturing of thinking, application and writing skills through our Rational Thinking methodology to cultivate independent thinking and opinion development.
3) Close supervision and monitoring by renowned JC Economics tutor Simon Ng to ensure students’ progression and improvement.
4) E-Learning and educational app solutions to complement our Economics tuition to widen the students’ scope of learning.
5) Motivational and inspirational guidance to set a more determined and disciplined framework of learning to develop a positive attitude for academic success.